Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Trying To Concieve #2...while breastfeeding!

Alright, I've been cleaning my hiney off for about 3 days now, preparing for a house inspection by our apartment managers.  I am deep cleaning and de-cluttering.  Mentally it feels great, but my back is so sore from all the scrubbing!  Haha.  Anyways, Tucker is down for a moment, and I'm taking a break, so I thought I'd update you all on our TTC journey.  =)

I started a youtube, but then I wasn't able to upload anymore videos after our first one, for some weird reason.  In case you missed it this was the first video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97NISQdB4uk

Ironic that I posted my vlog about how it's too much work to blog, in my blog, about my vlog.  Haha.  Anyways, Yes I am still nursing, we are still trying, but good news is my cycle has returned.

So this is where we are at.  My cycle returned about a week after I posted that video, but I've only had two cycles about 48 days apart.  It's ridiculous.  I'm so impatient, I hate trying to figure out when I'm ovulating.  I stopped doing the OPKs because it was stressful and depressing.  It's crappy enough getting negative pregnancy tests, getting negative OPKs are just as frustrating.  haha.

An update on Thomas' feelings:  He's very committed and excited to grow.  He's no longer hesitant, and seems more confident than me now!  Haha.

For the first few months, I was really obsessed and really rushing the whole process.  OPK testing every day, temping, charting, etc... and it took the fun out of it.  I really prayed about it and I've come to the conclusion that if I'm not pregnant there is a reason for it, and God knows best.  He is probably shaking his head at me saying "You're crazy, enjoy your toddler now, there's no way you can handle two babies right now...give it some time!" and I'm just saying "Please God, my baby is growing up too fast, I miss it, and I just want to make Tucker a big brother!"  Haha.  But He does know best, so I've made peace with it.  I'm feeling really good about just letting it be.  Everyday I'm soaking up those precious one on one moments with Tucker, and not distracting myself with the thought of a baby that's not even here yet.  The longer we wait the better financially, physically, and mentally.  So it's all good!  And without all the extensive testing, it'll be more of a surprise when I do get pregnant.  So, I am still charting my period, and may do some OPKs AROUND the time of my expected period, but other than that, I'm relaxing.  =)

We have been tossing some names around.  These are the names on our list so far:


Girls
-Topenga Sharlene
-Olive
-Clementine
-Windy
-Cambria
-Blue Pearl


Boys
-Sylis
-Coyote
-Dean
-Samson
-Abednego [Most likely a middle name]
-Forest
-River
-Ezra
-Harvey
-Luke
-Levi
-Cooper

I'm up for any suggestions, but I like them unique or old.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment